Importance of setting goals
NO ADSENSE ACCOUNT SELECTED FOR
Set goals on what you want to be, what you want to do and what you want to have.
Set goals that are related to your personal life including friendships and relationships, your professional life
including work, education and professional ambitions, your spiritual life, your health including diet and fitness,
your family life and your financial affairs.
Avoid setting goals that are unrealistic and that is
completely unattainable could have a negative impact upon you. Write down your goals, give a time period for each
goal, draw out a plan on how the goal will be reached. Refer to your drawn out plan constantly to keep track of
Clarity in your goals
It is important to be clear about your goals. Your
achievements and success is largely determined by how clear you are about what you really want. Lack of clarity
often leads to frustrations and underachievements. Write your goals and review them frequently, the more you think
about them, the clearer you will be about them and subconsciously you will do more of the things that will help you
achieve your goals.
How to set goals
- Make a list of goals ( eg; 10 goals )that you would want
- Write your goals in present tense as if you have already
- Pick out the one goal that will the most positive impact
on your life when you accomplished it.
- Set a deadline to achieve the
- List out what you can do to achieve your
- Organise your list and place them in the order of
- Take action immediately starting from the most important
thing you can do in your list.
- Work towards accomplishing your goals , do something
everyday that will lead you toward the achievement of your goals.